In this role you will have the opportunity to manage a highly motivated private client dealing team. You will be responsible for the operational and day to day management of a team operating within a fast paced and challenging environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven candidate to become an integral part of a fast growing foreign exchange company.
The key responsibilities for this role would include, but not limited to, the following:
- Day to day management of the private client dealing team
- Weekly reporting on revenue
- Management of individual KPIs
- Responsibility for growing the team including training and development, recruitment and on-boarding of new employees
- Proactively build and manage your own book of private clients
- Maintain client relationships and retain business through active outbound calls and relevant market updates
- Accurately quote and confirm Spot and Forward FX transactions
- Identify and promote suitable FX hedging strategies to private clients
- Set and manage client margins effectively
- Perform ongoing portfolio analysis on existing clients to ensure optimal revenue generation
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous front office dealing experience within financial services
- Ability to lead and develop people
- Excellent knowledge of FX, risk events and prevailing financial market conditions
- Strong academic record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, proactive, and motivated attitude
- Ability to constantly meet and exceed demanding revenue targets
In return, we offer a desirable benefits package including holiday exchange, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and did we mention drinks on a Friday!
RationalFX is one of the fastest growing, independent foreign exchange and money transfer companies in the UK, and is located in Canary Wharf, London. RationalFX (www.rationalfx.com), is FCA authorised and has handled over $10Billion in transactions. The company employs approximately 100 people and has strong growth plans for the future; this is an exciting time for the company and a great time for talented and motivated individuals to become part of the team.