Johnson gave details of "final" Brexit deal
- Turbulent week for sterling.
- Johnson gave details of ‘final’ Brexit deal.
- Deal included customs checks in Ireland.
- Conservative Party said this is a “tolerable deal.”
- Johnson offered little clarity during speech.
- Market is largely sceptical.
- U.S. economy is slowing.
- Weakness in U.S. manufacturing and service.
- Euro fell to 28 month lows.
- Signs of stress in German economy.
- Weds – USD: Fed meeting minutes.
- Thurs – GBP: GDP manufacturing and Carney speech.
- Weds – USD: Consumer pricing index.