We are currently continuing to expand our European Desk and as such have a number of exciting internship opportunities for native French and Spanish speaking post graduate and undergraduate students. We offer a six month paid internship attracting the National Minimum Wage as well as a structured training programme.
In this role your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Generating and sourcing potential new clients by cold calling
- Building an active list of prospective clients and establishing a client portfolio
- Contacting selected companies to analyse needs and recommend appropriate services/commercial products /exchange rate strategies and provide quotes for services
- Demonstrating a key understanding of RationalFX and our products
- Maintaining an effective understanding of the FX markets
To be successful in this role you will need the following key skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to confidently and sensitively communicate information to clients
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise a busy work schedule to meet competing or demanding deadlines.
- Ability to analyse complex information
- An interest in finance and a good understanding of economics
- Autonomous and responsible, able to constantly evaluate market developments in order to give clients accurate product information.
- Proactive attitude and highly motivated
RationalFX is one of the fastest growing, independent foreign exchange and money transfer companies in the UK, and is located in Canary Wharf, London. RationalFX (www.rationalfx.com), is FCA authorised and has handled over $10Billion in transactions. The company employs approximately 100 people and has strong growth plans for the future; this is an exciting time for the company and a great time for talented and motivated individuals to become part of the team.
To apply for one of our vacancies, please complete the form to the right, including your name, contact number, email address and upload your CV
Should you have any questions or queries on either the application process or the vacancy you are applying for please don’t hesitate to email the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org