Friday's Market Movers
- From Europe, we had the IFO business climate, current assessment and expectations indexes. All three figures came out lower than expected and than previous, hereby showing that German business expectations were deteriorating. At the release of this data, we saw Euro loose a bit of its previous gains and stabilising around the 1.44 EUR/USD.
- Later in the day, we had the industrial new orders for Europe. Figures came out higher than previous at 15.5% YoY, shortly helping the Euro against its counterparts.
- No information came out from the US or from the UK.
Today's Market Movers
- Very few pieces of information are expected today, with nothing out of the US or Europe.
- In the UK, the only data will be the BBA Mortgage Approvals for July. Expected slightly better at 31.5K, it shouldn’t have a great impact on the markets.