Friday’s Market Movers
- There was no data released in the UK on Friday.
- German PPI came out positively in the EU both MoM and YoY, but this failed to have any real impact on the markets and continued the trend of a flat day in the markets.
- Consumer Confidence was also released for the EU and came out better than expected but this still failed to show any Euro strength in the markets.
Today’s market movers
- PMI figures for Germany and the Euro zone are due out today. We will see some Euro strength if these figures come in positively.
- There is no data due out in the UK or US today, continuing the quiet trend that last week ended on.