Yesterday's Market Movers
- There was no data out in the UK on Friday.
- The EU Trade Balance figure came out slightly lower than expected but this had little effect due to the main focus resting on Greek concerns.
- Following the trend of a quiet day, there was no data out in the US on Friday.
Today's Market Movers
- There is no data out in the UK today.
- European ministers are meeting in Brussels today to continue talks on a new aid package for Greece.
- German PPI figures published this morning showed a slight decrease both MoM and YoY, adding to the already troubled Euro zone's concerns.
- There is no data released in the US today.