Yesterdays Market Movers
- There was actually no data out yesterday that had any impact. However we did see the USD strengthen and the Euro weaken as we saw a return to risk aversion with concerns weighing heavy in the Euro zone that Greece will default on their loans.
Today’s Market Movers
- Germany PMI figures have already come out this morning with an increase on manufacturing and decrease on services, although this is slightly better than expected it is unlikely to stop the current weakness in the Euro zone.
- In the Euro zone today we have PMI figures the Euro zone as a whole. These are expected to come in slightly worse across the board and this could see the Euro continue its bearish trend.
- The only pieces of important data that are out in the US today involve the property industry. Both Housing Starts and Building Permits are expected to come in better which could add some well needed vigor to the US economy and the world economy as a whole.
- There is no data out in the UK.