Yesterday's market movers
- The Markets were very quiet yesterday as there had been no substantial data released from the Eurozone, UK and USA. However adding to this GBP/USD reached a 14th month high at 1.6426.
Today’s market movers
- Early morning in Germany we have data being released in the form of German PMI MoM and YoY , These are both expected to come in flat and should have very little movement on the market.
- In the UK we have three key data been released. We have CPI again which is expected to come out flat, however MoM CPI is coming out at a slight increase and may add to further sterling strength within the markets. The Final data is UK trade balance which is expected to show a further deficit.
- In the Eurozone and Germany we have the ZEW survey that looks at economic optimism, this is expected to come out positive for both and may add to further investment into the Eurozone and could see further euro strength.
- Finally from the US we have US trade balance which is expected to come out at $ -43.10bn which would be better than previous and therefore may see Risk appetite within the markets.