RationalFX is currently looking for bright and enthusiastic postgraduate and undergraduate native Spanish speaking students, interested in gaining experience in a fast paced sales environment. This is a six months paid internship offering candidates the National Minimum Wage.
In this role you will report directly to the Head of Corporate Sales and Dealing Europe. Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Generating and sourcing potential new clients by cold calling
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Demonstrating a consultative sales approach
- Maintaining an effective understanding of the FX markets
- Establishing a client portfolio and maintaining accurate client information on CRM
- Spanish mother tongue and business proficiency in English
- An interest in Finance and a good understanding of economics
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to use all Microsoft Office packages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prioritise a busy work schedule to meet competing or demanding deadlines
- Ability to analyse complex information
RationalFX is one of the fastest growing, independent foreign exchange and money transfer companies in the UK, and is located in Canary Wharf, London. RationalFX (www.rationalfx.com), along with its money remittance brand Xendpay (www.xendpay.com), are FCA authorised and have handled over $10 Billion in transactions. The company employs approximately 100 people and has strong growth plans for the future; this is an exciting time for the company and a great time for talented and motivated individuals to become part of our team.
How to apply:
Prior to submitting your CV, please tick here to confirm you have read and understood our job applicant privacy notice and consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of recruitment and selection.
How to apply:
Send us your cv accompanied by a cover letter to email@example.com clearly stating the vacancy you wish to be considered for.