We are seeking a highly motivated and self-directed candidate looking to further their career within Compliance. Reporting to the Head of Compliance you will be responsible for supporting the business in on-boarding of new Private and Corporate clients and investigating PEP, Sanctions and Transaction Monitoring alerts.
The key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Assist the Head of Compliance on all compliance related matters
- Client on-boarding – reviewing and authorising Private and Corporate client accounts, ensuring full KYC and Customer Due Diligence is completed
- Review and investigate PEP and Sanctions alerts
- Review and investigate Transaction Monitoring alerts
- Review and investigate potential fraudulent card payments
- Answer customer queries in relation to Compliance via email or telephone
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience of working within Compliance
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills over the phone and e-mail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation
In return, we offer an enviable location and a desirable benefits package including holiday exchange, cycle to work, season ticket loans and drinks on a Friday.
RationalFX is one of the fastest growing, independent foreign exchange and international payment companies in the UK. RationalFX (www.rationalfx.com), along with its money remittance brand Xendpay (www.xendpay.com), are FCA authorised and have handled over $10 Billion in transactions. The company employs approximately 100 people and has strong growth plans for the future; this is an exciting time for the company and a great time for talented and motivated individuals to become part of the team.
How to apply:
To apply for one of our vacancies, please complete the form to the right, including your name, contact number, email address and upload your CV
Should you have any questions or queries on either the application process or the vacancy you are applying for please don’t hesitate to email the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org