If your business takes you to Spain and requires you to make international money transfers to Spain, it is sensible to consider the various money transfer options available and the advantages and disadvantages of each service.
With numerous different providers out on the market, the choice of a money transferring service can be really difficult, so taking your time when choosing the provider will help you to find a service that best suits your requirements and saves you the most money on your international transfers.
The table below compares fees for transferring money, the minimum amount to transfer and the providers online transfer capability for money transfers to Spain.
|Provider||Transfer fees||Minimum||Online Transfer|
|RationalFX||Low||£100||Yes - most currencies worldwide||Open an account|
|Money transfer agents||Up to 15%||No||Yes|
|Foreign currency exchange brokers||Free||£250||Yes - limited|
As the above comparison indicates we offer our customers market leading services. We will be able to assist you with your money transfer requirements whichever bank you will be transferring to and whatever the purpose of the transfer and will simplify the process of the transfer while reducing the costs involved.
The benefits of transferring money via RationalFX:
- Simple registration. It takes seconds to register.
- Low transfer fees. There is always an option to send your money with incurring low transfer fees.
- Great Rates. We offer extremely competitive exchange rates for the Euro.
- Variety of payment methods. You can either send money via bank transfer, from your credit or debit card, iDeal and, ELV. Just choose which method suits you best.
- Secure payments. RationalFX are authorised by the Financial Services Authority for the provision of payment services so any payments you make will be covered by FSA authorisation.
Alternatively have a look at our website in Spanish