Here are some links to official government resources to help prepare your business for leaving the EU:
Brexit Advice for Businesses
- To read the government’s no-deal readiness report, click here.
- To receive official guidance to make sure your business is prepared for Brexit, click here.
- To find out more about selling services to the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein after a no-deal Brexit, click here.
Brexit and Trading
- For more information about exporting goods from the UK to the EU, click here.
- For more information about importing goods from the EU to the UK, click here.
- To watch a video about trading with the EU in a no-deal Brexit, click here.
Brexit and Customs/Tariffs
- To read about custom tariffs and regulations, click here.
- To find out more about tariff rate quotas custom regulations, click here.
- To check temporary import tariff rates after a no-deal Brexit, click here.
- For ‘statutory instruments’ relating to customs, excise and VAT, click here.
If your business makes international payments, you’ll need help managing your Brexit currency risk. Our foreign exchange experts at RationalFX are here to help! Get in contact with us for more information.
Call: 0207220 8181 or create an account with us.