Brexit help – useful resources for businesses
Here are some links to official government resources to help prepare your business for leaving the EU:
Brexit Advice for Businesses
- To read the government’s no-deal readiness report, click here.
- To receive official guidance to make sure your business is prepared for Brexit, click here.
- To find out more about selling services to the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein after a no-deal Brexit, click here.
Brexit and Trading
- For more information about exporting goods from the UK to the EU, click here.
- For more information about importing goods from the EU to the UK, click here.
- To watch a video about trading with the EU in a no-deal Brexit, click here.
Brexit and Customs/Tariffs
- To read about custom tariffs and regulations, click here.
- To find out more about tariff rate quotas custom regulations, click here.
- To check temporary import tariff rates after a no-deal Brexit, click here.
- For ‘statutory instruments’ relating to customs, excise and VAT, click here.
If your business makes international payments, you’ll need help managing your Brexit currency risk. Our foreign exchange experts at RationalFX are here to help! Get in contact with us for more information.
Call: 0207220 8181 or create an account with us.
Read more Brexit articles
The UK and EU negotiating teams appeared to have reached an agreement before a meeting of European Leaders in Brussels.
Prime Minster Boris Johnson tweeted "we've got a great new deal that takes back control."
During the week, there was doom and gloom surrounding the value of the pound because of various negative Brexit events. Find out more...
Did you know that Britain is not expected to pay off Brexit bill until 2064? Who is Ursula von der Leyen and why is she important? 5 facts you didn’t know about Brexit…
The potential Brexit outcomes explained; deal, no deal, delay or cancel. What will these Brexit outcomes mean for your business?
Brexit will impact trade tariffs and tax duties on both imports and exports to and from the EU, affecting your business’s bottom line. Here’s what you need to know...
Here are some links to official government resources to help prepare your business for leaving the EU...
Originally posted on The London Group’s website as a guest blog, here’s how your business can prepare for a no-deal Brexit...
It’s difficult for businesses to predict how Brexit will impact the pound next. Here's how a currency hedging strategy will help your business eliminate FX risk...
Our Brexit timeline highlights key events so far this year so far. 2019 has been an essential year for the Brexit movement. Each event in turn has had an impact on the currency market.
Brexit currency risk is a prime concern for many businesses that make international payments, whether it’s to a supplier, funding overseas office overheads or purchasing stock.